• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My engine is broke?

I would LOVE you to post photos and commentary of your conversion. I am the proud owner of a 'new to me' Mule that has a sick engine blowing gobs of oil out of the exhaust. Considering I know nothing of it's history, the 2A042 generator engine option seems best. I bought 2 of the engines new from Gov Liquidations years ago getting ready for this day so now is the time for me.

I started getting my thoughts together on the conversion topic. I am going with some "lessons learned", "tools needed", "steps involved", and "locally available parts" types of information. There are about 25 photos. I have a total of 147 photos, so I am sure I will have photos of any particular process you might want to see. Can I get an opinion from some of the folks that have been around here longer than I have? Should I add to this topic- start another topic - break them up into seperate topics - something else? Thanks for the input.