• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Euc cleared :) in record time and no notification from GP

Mjvaden

Well I just checked my EUC for my two new hmmwv's for the the heck of it and found out the cleared last week after just 9 days!!!! :jumpin: No notification from GP.

That at has to be some kind of record!!!!

if you have a EUC pending I would check it.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW.... Where do you check? I submitted everything, got confirmation emails I submitted it all but don't see where in my account it says anything about pending EUC?

Lawdog734

Mike- same thing happened to me. I went to my account on govplanet when I was approaching the 60 day mark since auction. It turns out that it cleared the day before - I actually called CS to confirm what I was seeing. I never did get an email with confirmation - I think it just pays to be diligent with your account.

Where ya picking it up?

Mjvaden

Mike- same thing happened to me. I went to my account on govplanet when I was approaching the 60 day mark since auction. It turns out that it cleared the day before - I actually called CS to confirm what I was seeing. I never did get an email with confirmation - I think it just pays to be diligent with your account.

Where ya picking it up?
Going to try to get them on Monday or Tuesday at Warner robins. Not sure if I can get both in one day it is about a 2 hour drive and can only fit one on the trailer at a time.

Mjvaden

It went smoooooth got the first one home and running in 45 minutes. I had to replace the batteries, and the Smart box. I still have some work to do to it. needs glow plugs, maybe a tcu controller, and likely the power steering pump. The second truck had a huge hole in the gas tank we are replacing it this week but the engine will turn and hoping it is something simple.

Robus1022

Excellent to hear. I am paid and awaiting euc/hha clearance. Probably will be grabbing mine 3 weeks before Christmas. Any tips for towing? Best to call(no buddies with rollbacks)or is the uhaul dolly and axels out feasible? Thanks! Glad to hear youre at least 1 for 2 on running.

Mjvaden

They are pretty easy to work with at that location. it is off base so no issues clearing. We haul ours on a big trailer. Never tried a U haul but have seen guys here do it.
Is it a running unit?

TonkaT

Great to hear that the Warner Robins site is easy to retrieve from! I checked my GP account this week out of the blue and saw my EUC cleared, too. No email or call notification from GP, so as advised by others, check your account often.

GP customer service has been very courteous and responsive; although it always takes a while to get through. I was told the pick up site is off base, so that should make it tons easier. Wendell is my contact there. Hours are 8am-4pm Mon-Fri. I'm going in two weeks.

I can't wait to get my M998! It runs according to GP, but is going to take some minor fixing up. Glad to have this forum and contact with others as I begin this adventure!

TT
SE GA

TonkaT

Robus,
Mine was auctioned on 08/19/15. Pretty much right on with the 60 day time frame. Congrats on yours. Keep checking your GP account.

Just trying to get a game plan on trailer vs. tow dolly and breaking the news to my wife. Guess I'm pretty much committed, now...

Can't wait!

TT

Robus1022

The yard was familier with the base and had done recorveries for lots of military equipment. Worth avoiding a nightmare trying to tow it on a dolly. Have been reading flat tow is ideal if not on a rollback. Might pull both halfshafts to be safe.

gsp45

Has anyone checked the EUC status and gotten the message>>>Today>10/25/15 Item has not been picked up(should have been by 10/13/15, storage charge may accrue). This is in red print in the 'post-sale info' column. Called IP and was told to disregard this info, that its a computer glitch....funny thing is, it keeps appearing each day and updates to each days date.

TonkaT

gsp45,
I had the same messages and explanation from GP. Don't worry, the clock doesn't start until your EUC is approved. Just stay in touch with the GP customer service people and keep notes.

TT

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
We are working on resolving the automated emails on the storage charges, our system has never had to deal with customers having to wait to pickup so it starts sending those emails automatically.

Also we are working on the automated emails letting you know when the EUC clears another thing the system obviously wasn't set up to do prior to the gov auctions.