• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My father's Kraz 255

Msallhead

My father had four Kraz 255's. Three of them were gasoline tankers, and the fourth was a military one with a bed that had been custom extended. The spare tire and a toolbox was removed to create more bed space. I recently found air horns from a Kraz in a warehouse. I'm not sure if they are the large ones or the small ones. I heard that there are two types of air horns: older models came with big horns, and newer models came with smaller ones.(the three other kraz trucks were completley disasembelled for spare parts so i dont have to worry about spare parts here are some pictures of the kraaz that is left now. Slowly started to repair it replaced water pump water pump's belt replacing the water pump is pain in butt no space but yeah )

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My father had four Kraz 255's. Three of them were gasoline tankers, and the fourth was a military one with a bed that had been custom extended. The spare tire and a toolbox was removed to create more bed space. I recently found air horns from a Kraz in a warehouse. I'm not sure if they are the large ones or the small ones. I heard that there are two types of air horns: older models came with big horns, and newer models came with smaller ones.(the three other kraz trucks were completley disasembelled for spare parts so i dont have to worry about spare parts here are some pictures of the kraaz that is left now. Slowly started to repair it replaced water pump water pump's belt replacing the water pump is pain in butt no space but yeah )
Wow! That is a NEAT truck...
Seems like you might have a nice place to work on it as well.
In the shade - under the trees.

Those are some monster tires too.

Msallhead

Yeah thanks! Oh the 2 other kraz frames were combined toghter and made custo m project that includes 2 combined kraz frames Kraz the front and rear axles some MAN cabin and all the front is from Kraz 255 aswell but bit modified the idea was to make it as an offroad crane lift so it can go trought muddy road and get there where normal road trucks with crane lift you seen on road that cant get there i could show you an image of it but i really canat since its blocked with oil barrels and other stuff you really only can see the Cabin big turbo and MAN engine that is in

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks