• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Favorite Toy!!!

SpecialK

Primary Fuel Filter Entering PSI and Primary Fuel Filter leaving PSI. I burn a fair amount of waste oil and I'd much rather know when my PFF is getting plugged so I can change it in my driveway opposed to a walmart parking lot.

turbovr6jetta

Boy I cant wait until I can afford a few more of those gauges... I really dont have much faith in my oil pressure gauges that I have to tap on several times per minute and quicky do the math in my head to average the random readings. Silly mechanical gauges, most reliable my @ss.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Boy I cant wait until I can afford a few more of those gauges... I really dont have much faith in my oil pressure gauges that I have to tap on several times per minute and quicky do the math in my head to average the random readings. Silly mechanical gauges, most reliable my @ss.
Which mechanical gauges did you install?

turbovr6jetta

Mmm. Maybe I am wrong. I just assumed the stock oil pressure gauge was mecanical. Sure acts like one. But i have never actually looked at the back of it. I have only made myself familiar with the actual broken bits of my truck do far. Either way my oil pressure gauge is almost worthless.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks