• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Deuce

redmudjeep

I am new to the site and picked up my new to me 1969 M35A2C. Trailered it home due to the fact that it does not have brakes at the moment. I have been reading as many TM's as I can in a day with work. I am sure I will have several questions as I work on rebuilding my truck and it appears that this site is the best resource online.
pickup day.jpg

Welcome from New York. Good luck with your truck man they're so cool.

I'm 25, I was driving the deuce the other day around the block and some guy saluted me as I passed. I looked in the mirror and he saw I was a young guy and looked confused. Lol that's the kind of head turning this truck gives off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks