• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First Deuce!!

RIDDLE1

Well I picked up my first deuce last week. I bought it from a SS member. It is a 1994 M35A3. The truck is in great shape and runs like a top. I have put 450 miles on it so far.

Oh and what are the little tabs along the window for?

Attachments

Last edited:

RealCavDog

I like it and have room to store it...just in case you run out of space.... 8^) Glen

Glen ! You need to stop looking at these A3's ! They are very addictive and grow on you like a fungus you can't get rid of !

That is a great looking truck, and having had mine for a exactly a week today, I drive it everywhere, every day ! The stir at my work is just crazy ! Have not even started my C3 since we hit the driveway last Thursday evening !

Keep us posted with all the fun ! Mine is going to the D-Day event in Wyandotte, Oklahoma this Friday to mingle ! [thumbzup]

goodguyzy

when I was driving my truck monday in washington a state patrol came up and parallel me for a bit them ducked in behind me for a couple miles. I was sure he was going to pull me over because I dont run plates but never did.

wsucougarx

Congrats on your acquisition. Truck looks great[thumbzup]. You do realize in about a month or so you'll be planning on buying another truck. No worries man if that happens. We've got your back covered and you have our full support for another acquisition:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks