• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first heartbreak...

mr.travo

Ya, my drivers side weather stripping is shot. I swapped some pieces with my 1031 but need to replace the rest with new stuff. How is the felt attached in the track? Is it just glued in or pressed in with tabs? I also lubed up the window tracks (not the felt, the tracks with the wheels in them) to make my window roll up and down easier. It made a difference but not as much as I had hoped. I guess what I will do is gut everything (when I get the new weatherstripping) and clean all the old lithium grease out and put in fresh. I am just looking for that "new truck feel" LOL! :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks