• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first m105a2 trailer.

bkfran69

i just recovered a 105 trailer from fort riley on thursday. I didnt have any problems at all. When I first saw the trailer it was alot bigger and taller than i thought and would not be happy. Well after i got it home flipped the lunette ring around witch took 3 days i think i am going to love this trailer. I can get the trailer level with getting a taller mounting plate for pintle and still be able to open the tail gate of the pickup. I am towing with a f350 crew cab long box. I dont think this will be my last trailer or whatever from the military. I feel a disease coming on as i type this.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the recovery! Have found at least 1.5tons of uses for the ones I have acquired! =) from hauling a LOT of sheet rock, to hauling a LOT of rock! Careful, OD fever grows like weeds in a garden!
God bless!
Tony:-D

RAYZER

When pulling the m105 trailer behind my deuce,I can't even tell its back there.you can also sleep in it when you go to the next mv :grd:rally !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks