• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first m105a2 trailer.

bkfran69

i just recovered a 105 trailer from fort riley on thursday. I didnt have any problems at all. When I first saw the trailer it was alot bigger and taller than i thought and would not be happy. Well after i got it home flipped the lunette ring around witch took 3 days i think i am going to love this trailer. I can get the trailer level with getting a taller mounting plate for pintle and still be able to open the tail gate of the pickup. I am towing with a f350 crew cab long box. I dont think this will be my last trailer or whatever from the military. I feel a disease coming on as i type this.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the recovery! Have found at least 1.5tons of uses for the ones I have acquired! =) from hauling a LOT of sheet rock, to hauling a LOT of rock! Careful, OD fever grows like weeds in a garden!
God bless!
Tony:-D

RAYZER

When pulling the m105 trailer behind my deuce,I can't even tell its back there.you can also sleep in it when you go to the next mv :grd:rally !