• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first M35A2

ffmikehardy

Well i finally picked up my first deuce.:mrgreen: Just so happened i work for a local garbage company and the local fire company had it sitting around. Well they couldn't pay the bill for the dumpster at there bar so we took it on trade. I bought it of my boss for what he had in it. Just wanted to see what you all think.

Attachments

ffmikehardy

thanks everyone. Im not sure what for motor it has in it right now because im at another job. I let you know when i get home all i know is that the title says 1954 jeep.

ffmikehardy

its actually a 54 someone messed up there web site. lol Valley moved up to a 5 ton last year i believe. It really wasn't up for sale per say. Oh and its good to know that there is someone close to me.

ffmikehardy

thanks i seem to remember talking with someone around the fire house that was talking about a guy down that way with a few trucks and the add on fb is sent. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks