• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First M38 Barn Find

amgeneral72

Picked this up yesterday. Is was in a barn about 1/4 mile back in the woods with no real road left to get to it. We used the the Japanese mini truck to drag it out through the woods. It was a challenge do it but she prevailed frozen brakes and all. Once we got it to the main road and started winching it on to the trailer the brakes turned loose. I also purchased a unmolested M100 trailer as well. The bows, top and pedestal are in the traile. Going back to pick it up tomorrow. I’m excited. It’s a great find. I was told that it was running 2 years ago and I tend to believe him because the antifreeze looks new and the batteries are only a few years old. Any way I can’t wait to find out.06803479-62F9-4566-9349-2C537FF2D994.jpeg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a few pic of the mini truck?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks