• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first multifuel?

foxtrot

While waiting for the parts of the fuel pump I take care of the winch.
The seal and the brake lining with the screws broken in the cover.
To extract the pulley a puller does not pass, the system manages otherwise everything must fall.
The casing does not come out either, you have to release a few inches.

foxtrot

Here I am for a few days in the engine speed test phase using a fuel pressure gauge.
Maximum no load speed and engine (road driving) tests at full load.
I just got 2200 RPM but the pressure is not, a leak and appeared at the base of the HH surely the seal to be changed, no increase in engine oil.
At the same time I have to solve the change of wear parts which now appears thanks to driving, leaking brake hose, differential output seal...

1500 RPM 21 PSI

foxtrot

After disassembling the hydraulic head several times I ended up buying a new one.
No more leaks and the high power of the engine with all these RPMs is there.
I've been driving this truck for about twenty days now on the narrow roads of France. These elephant ears are always touching the olive or mulberry branches but it makes me happy.
The lights, indicators, horn, the braking system everything works perfectly, no more air leaks.
Coming soon test with depression gauge.

First video during the tests.

foxtrot

The left front fender is now half finished, battery tray, front shackles and headlights.
I'm looking for flexible antennas without much result.
to be mounted at the end of the bumper (archive photo).
I seem to have only seen the flexible model on wreckers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks