• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first MV!!

mich6212

So a couple days ago I became the proud owner of a 1971 M35A2 w/o w. I started looking for a set of Rockwell axles for my Suburban project and I came across the Deuce for sale. Needless to say after I went to look, it was just so beautiful that I decided why buy the milk, when I can just buy the whole cow. LOL :) I will post some pics when I have some available.

On that note, I would like to upgrade to have a winch and it appears that I would have to extend the front bumper location. I have searched several parts suppliers and I can not seem to locate what I think I am looking for. Does anyone have these part numbers readily available? Thanks

Last edited:

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter

mich6212

Yes that is mine now. I will have to post some more specs and pics as I become more familiar with what it has. I do know that it was upgraded with 24V HID headlights, 12v LED taillights and back up lights in addition to the originals, a reese hitch input with 7 prong electrical hook up and the newer style electric wipers along with a new canvas top for the rear. In addition it has a radio and two plug in connections in a custom dash tray.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You don't want to part out that Deuce! I'm glad you are looking for a winch because that means you aren't parting it out. You will enjoy it and it looks like you have a good truck to start with. It isn't difficult to put a winch on. The best thing is to find someone with everything you need.