• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first time ever EUC!!

St1300pa

Thank you! I was so nervous after went through all EUCs post. I was expecting 45 to 60 days wait time for first EUC . I guess things happens when you not expecting it. Govplanet dint submit my EUC untill 4/14. Auction won 3/18 . Cleared 4/20. I still don't believe it. Called them up to make sure , they told me come and get the truck. Wow I fell relief now��

theman10k

Wow lucky guy
Can I see your EUC to see what you did different to mine?
Maybe we all missing something or not ticking the right or wrong box somewhere

It seems to me that as time has gone on, Battle Creek has gotten more backed up. It seems those who bought in the beginning of the year experienced much shorter wait times.

My timeline:

6/10 Purchased
6/11 Paid & submitted paperwork
7/13 EUC dated on GP. Not sure if this was when it was submitted or not.
9/8 EUC approved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks