• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My fleet

Blackmagic94

Just so people dont think I am blowing smoke, here is the pics the 3 trucks I got from the first round of the auction.

And I noticed someone was asking on G503, but yes GovPlanet charges 10% of auction price and Wells charged me 500 per vehicle for a wire transfer x3 times. sucks.

slappy.jpgplease use site to post pic's, not links.

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, he did post one of them is blowing smoke and he thinks it may be a bad glow plug.

A picture on the internet, is worth...

Did you all see the pic my wife recently posted of a Sasquatch?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, he did post one of them is blowing smoke and he thinks it may be a bad glow plug.

A picture on the internet, is worth...

Did you all see the pic my wife recently posted of a Sasquatch?
They must have cut corners servicing the 1st batch for the auction.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on your purchase. Those will be great for scooting around. For all you naysayers, if you want to be the first guy on the block with 3 off road use only HMMWVs, it's going to cost you cubically.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Congrats on your purchase. Those will be great for scooting around. For all you naysayers, if you want to be the first guy on the block with 3 off road use only HMMWVs, it's going to cost you cubically.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'll bet he is already working on getting them titled and registered, just saying, if you have 90k laying around in the first place. . . .