• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My friends M1031, few questions

84cucv1ton

86 M1031 has a 205. older body, gas driven generator. few dents other than that real nice shape. 17k on the clock. dropped in new batteries fired right up.

paid 2200 for it. someone got in his head he paid to much. rust free, few dents thats it. no bad for a truck that was on the other side of the world. if i knew where it was i might have went for it.

anyway, turn signals dont work as well as the lights in the back body. so any ideas where to start? have not done much wiring

thanks

beaubeau

I have had 2 M1008 and turn signal problem on both. I was lucky to find the Quick solution! The main wire running to the rear lights was Burnt on the Exhaust pipe on the inside frame rail. Exhaust was Too close to frame and Coocked the wires. Same place on both vehicles. Check it out, Phil

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is a great price for a truck like that. Price out a new contact truck and then see if he still feels that way. I am chomping at the bit to get home and work on mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks