• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My fv436

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgOn the way

From the UK. One FV436. Command vehicle.

Last edited:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok. Reboot the ipad now it works. Got the pics posted

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WAY TO GO!! I agree with Another Ahab! That is Sa-weeeet!! Congrats!!! Armor, it truly shows one cares! LOL

God bless,
Tony

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
StugIII is the plan but I wanted a real nice one in case that never happens. A friend of mine has built one on an a MK 1 hull in the past. We have all the blue prints and specs from that one.

this is one of the nicer units of the many I have seen so it may just stay a fv432. It's aMK2 with the Rolls Royce multi-fuel and the allison transmission.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It never gets any cheaper so you should go ahead pull the trigger. Fv400 series are twice the price they were just a few years ago. Along with every other piece of armor

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gotta save up a LOT before I can pull the trigger. My recent spending spree on stamp collecting has depleted my funds.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
chuck wagon = hilarious

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks