• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My gratitude in memory of those who served and have given their life!

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was not in the military nor do I know anyone who lost someone in the military in service. Want to express my gratitude for those whose family members and friends have given the ultimate sacrifice!
May the Lord be with you on this day as you remember their life!
Salute!

tmuenster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well said, Serpico! I am a veteran and attended today’s Memorial Day service at Shiloh National Military Park in Tennessee. It was a beautiful service and one of the best I have been to. It was humbling to sit among the gravesites of those who sacrificed everything for America. I think we owe it to those who lost their lives in our military to be good citizens and make the most of everything America offers.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks