• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My guess is fuel delivery issue...

Barneyszoo

If you can find them, there is another choice for the primary filter, used on the 1969 m656 8x8 series trucks, shown below. No filter element to replace, just turn the handle to clean and drain...
We use that same type of filter on the ink lines at work only bigger, they work good.

Loco_Hosa

What needed drilling out?
The primary fuel filter has a slightly larger bolt running through the housing than the secondary's do. When I barrowed the little washer/perch/fitting thing from a secondary fuel filter assembly had to drill it out a little bit so it could fit over the bolt.

Other than that it fit very well and seems to be working great :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks