• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My item is in a secret location! NOT HAPPY

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now if that's not a man/manager trying to do good business it just don't exist!!:beer:

Almost makes me want to buy something!! (If I had any room for stuff)
Ditto! He has (from what I've read and heard from other members) and continues to be an "upright guy"..................as a business owner, I admit, mistakes happen. Ya don't like it, but they do...................admitting that and going to that level? That's top notch!

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if some confusion for the OP arises from using the IP/GP mobile app? I've noticed information shown there is abbreviated compared to the full website. I've specifically noticed the location is tough to determine on the mobile platform.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blisters, where is YOUR item now?

Videris

The whole govplanet thing is a big rip off but if your in the "game" then you know that already. Come on now we all know they are selling us beat down old junk and we buy it up for the cool factor or if we have a refurbish/rebuild shop we buy and resale for a profit (sell to a bigger dummy). The whole thing is win win for Uncle Sam, govplanet, ironplanet or what ever other used car salesman mentality company you buy from. I feel your pain bro but the way I see it is we are all wasting our money on junk but hey I'm into throwing my money away on useless crap.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, pretty disheartening! I thought SOMEONE from GP would have contacted you by now and this would have been all resolved.....................this S&*ks!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So you sent jwade proof I assume and still nothing? No follow up, nothing. Just crickets?
Last I have heard even after several follow up requests. This was sent in November 17th.

"We have a glitch where it keeps reverting back.

I am hoping to have the refund processing in the next few days.

Best Regards,"

Videris

Last I have heard even after several follow up requests. This was sent in November 17th.

Best Regards,"

That sounds like bull**** to me. Sorry that's going down bro. That ain't cool at all. Not even kinda. Jwade or whomever needs to make it right. I hope it gets handled for you man.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Best Regards,"

It looks like Jwade was logged on today , but hasn't posted anything since 12-19-2016, 10:38
Maybe he is taking the same path most GL reps took .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks