• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my junk

superburban

I was just re-checking your pics and I have one more question. Did you have to do any finish work on the bed caps (the area where the bottoms of the rear windows meets the top of the rear quarter panels), or are they already smoothed off like in the pics?

CanonNinja

i gotta come check out the bobbed one man, plus i have some cash for ya from helpin me out earlier this summer. as soon as my deuce sells, its 5-ton time at SC!

mucekok

rear steer is off a toggle switch to a 12-volt hyd. pump mounted on top of LR fenderwell. its completely seperate of the front steering so i can make it do all kinds of cool stuff... like smack into a tree and crush the right rear door! oops!

mucekok

rear steer is controlled by a 3-way switch for now. have a really cool 3-way joystick that i plan to install whenever i get un-lazy. so some time in mid 2047 i should have that part done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks