• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My just purchased Deuce!

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lucky you! I had graveyard shift that night/morning, was gonna bid on it but slept thru the end of the auctionaua

Congrats, I've won a bunch of stuff before, no whining from here!!

Dave the Seller seems decent over the phone; hope to buy from him later.

ZRacer

Bummer, blisters. I was surprised when it went for that cheap. I noticed that almost all of the M35s that Dave has posted on ebay since then have all started at over $4000.

Dave is a nice guy. Even got a few free shirts and a hat from him!

ZRacer

Welcome to the addiction! As for the horn, check the wire that comes out of the end of the steering gear box and plugs in to the wire that goes to the horn ,unplug it there And ground the horn end of the wire,should blow when u ground that wire,start there.
That's a great tip, RAYZER - thanks! I won't get to work on the truck until probably Sunday, but that will be the first thing that I try.

ZRacer

ZRacer: No worries, but you woulda had to pay more if I hadn't been sleeping!:)

I'll get one soon enough...
:p Maybe... I guess we will never know... :p :lol:

But you're so close to Dave in Santa Clarita and also Steve in San Clemente that I am sure that you will find a good one for a decent price there. :beer:

Bummer that Cali requires a CDL though (at least that is my understanding).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks