• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Latest M1009

sps8072

Well, my latest M1009 is just about finished just before Aberdeen.
This one's a 1986, has most of the good comm. goodies- functioning Rt 524/442 and their mounts, MX6707 bases, mounts, and guards, and fiberglass whips. In the back is a gascan, mount, and strap as well as a spare. The truck is in desert tan and awaiting inverted "v"s and unit markings.
Here are a few pics (one w/ my other M1009). Enjoy.
cucv2.jpg

cucv2a.jpg

cucv2b.jpg

sps8072

were you in Hellertown PA last weekend getting on I-78
Yes, you might recognize the other one I drive regularly(my avatar) '85 M1009 CUCV which just turned over 8k mi. Are you going to Aberdeen? If so, will you also be part of the convoy? I'll be bringing both of my M1009's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks