• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My LSVW

Bandit02

Light Support Vehicle Wheeled.

I remember basing most of my career in the army repairing those. Made under license by Western Star Trucks. I'm surprised they auctioned them off, A HLVW would have been neat to pickup.

Are you gonna turn up the pump on her? A 4 banger powerhouse could be achieved :)

Superdave

That's neat. Is that the original configuration in the back?

The passenger side is but the driver side I installed a bed as I use this for my long distance club trips and events. I drove this almost 10,000 KM this year and I took it down to the MVPA convention this year in California.

Bandit02 I did turn up the pump and does have better power now :D

What other pictures did you want to see ??

Superdave

I believe that this unit was a command post variant. Here are a couple pictures of the cab, I don't have any pictures of my engine compartment as you cant see much of it anyhow but here is a generic picture of what it looks like.FS1237371.jpg_DSC0200.jpg_DSC0197.jpg

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks