• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My m1009 has cancer.

Ok here is the 2 worst parts with the top off one on the left is the passenger side and the other is the drivers side the center between these points was rust free the only other spot on the roof is the underside on the passenger side right above where the passenger would sit directly above wasnt rusted through but had surface rust i have been givin the reigns on this one so pm me and ill give ya my number so we can talk if u are interested thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know the part numbers, or even the proper nomenclature, for the seals that keep water from leaking in around the rear top? I can't find anything listed on Rock Auto, and LMC is confusing. What seals, ALL of them, do I need? On LMC it looks like there are two along the bed rails, one on each side, and one on the rear of the cab, and yet another on the mating surface of the top.