• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M105A2 on Craigslist

EZDUZITBEAR

Greetings gents!
Well, life takes some strange turns from time to time and ours just made an abrupt left-hander.
The 1988 Kasel M105A2 that I picked up from Camp Pendleton DRMO last week has got to go. The funds that I had set aside to work on it must be used for another cause, so I feel it's best to cut and run now, and start anew at a later date.

Here is the Craigslist link, if any of you are interested:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/rvs/484125536.html

I'll still be around SS and learning all I can for my next maneuver.
Thank you for your support.

Attachments

EZDUZITBEAR

By the way, Steel Soldiers members have priority, if anyone is interested. And the price is very negotiable. I mainly want to recoup what I have into it - purchase price, gas to pick it up and pintle hitch = (approx.) $475.00. The dead dinosaurs are the most negotiable part :wink:

Thanks,

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nice trailer. Sorry to hear you have to sell it. Do you deliver? I know it is a long drive, so I could meet you in West Virginia.

EZDUZITBEAR

builder77 said:
Nice trailer. Sorry to hear you have to sell it. Do you deliver? I know it is a long drive, so I could meet you in West Virginia.
NOTHING would give me greater pleasure than a road trip right about now. And, since I grew up in the Tidewater area, I'd have things to do once I got back to Ol' Virginny!

However, let me know if you're out this way. I'll make you a sweet deal!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Oh well I had to try :wink: That really is a nice trailer from the looks of it. Hey could you post a few pics of the A3's emergency brake system. Like from the tank and forward on the underside. Good excuse for some bumps too 8)

EZDUZITBEAR

builder77 said:
Hey could you post a few pics of the A3's emergency brake system. Like from the tank and forward on the underside. Good excuse for some bumps too 8)
Are you referring to the parking brakes? No problem. I'll have pictures of them up in a day or two.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks