• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M105A3

CTC DEEZUL

Have always wanted one.. just to have one. i dont know why, Make it a bug out trailer or a full service trailer. I already changed out the bulbs to 12V, but have not done anything to the wiring. I guess Im kind of bidding my time on whether or not I want to keep it or not. Any guess on what shes worth? In great shape, brand new tires, just needs some landing gear work(which from what I read on here is normal). I honestly think shes a bit too heavy for what I want it for. I may trade for a smaller one, but I see my post count does not allow any classifieds. So I guess until then I ll just hang around!

http://i.imgur.com/adgDJFh.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the site. A few things. We don't allow zombie/prepper discussion. But you're more than welcome to discuss it as a camping trailer. The wiring shouldn't need to be changed, just the bulbs and the connector. (Or use an adapter like I do) 105 trailers don't bring as much as a 101/1101 due to them only really being useful for the deuces and such. A3's aren't as common though. Most A2's sell for around $500-600. Next, it's no longer anything to do with post count, you'll just need to upgrade your membership by clicking on the link up top. Lastly, please upload images directly to the site. Remote hosted images will only display as links.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The reason for requiring the pictures to be posted rather than linked, is that the links eventually go away, and we are often left with a useful post but no way to see, or recover, the pictures that went with it.

What may be a relatively insignificant picture to one member, may have the exact bit of information another member is looking for!

The one disadvantage to posting the picture is that the site reduces them down to a small percentage of what they once were, so detail is lost. Perhaps posting the picture and a link is a useful idea.

Anyway, here is your picture. Very nice trailer, I wish mine had been green when I got them.

Cheers

Attachments

peashooter

I guess I've never seen one of these 105a3 trailers. I like where they have the lights located and the extra lights. The wheels are interesting too. I put larger wheels on my trailer and had some extended fenders made (which I haven't gotten around to installing), but looks like this has them already. Pretty nice!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks