• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35A2 BUILD (I know there has to be thousands of these by now)

rustystud

Nah keep those spares for a rainy day! Definitely reuse the rebuilt one if it's not a complete PITA to change out.
Totally agree. Parts are just getting more expensive as time goes on. So keep using the ones that work and store up your good spares. I have three new pumps stashed away for the day when mine start crapping out. I have two pumps, one in each tank.
They are new, but when I'm on my trip and they both decide to take a crap on me I'm covered.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did it for me was not wanting to cannibalize are working pump to make my two other pumps fit. The two Parker pumps don't have the connection to the fuel tank. By that I mean the screw in part to the top of the fuel pump assembly. So I just put the now working pump back in.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well she sold April of 21, she got on a truck and shipped out to her new owner this past Saturday. I sad I sold her but happy she is going to someone with more money and time than I have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks