• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my m43

Longhunter7

colyork,

If you need any information on sources for parts, or general information, let me know!

I am restoring a 1963 M37-B1, and have done quite a bit of research on the M37. [thumbzup] :roll:

colyork

Thank you for the offer ,when I start on it I will contact you. I have found two more m43s in my area. will see if I can get them as well.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any of you guys have an extra U-bolt for the rear of an M43 at a reasonable cost. Need one, possibly two. Had to cut one to get the axle off.
Thanks,

CGarbee

Got a complete set of u-bolts on the back of the parts truck in the back yard... I can send them to you along with the bumper sticker from last year's convoy... Of course, I would just run over to the local heavy truck shop and have a set made up while I waited (what I did when I needed longer ones for the front when I installed the Cummins) since you know that the bolt will not have been stretched...