• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M52 Pics

FrankUSMC

How much is a truck like yours with the gas engine go for? My friends yard is cutting up all their old M series trucks. They are keeping just a few. He has one gas model tractor like yours that he did not cut up, only because it ran so good. I might be able to talk him out of it, but have no idea what they are even worth. I am still in shock he did not cut it up. Several years ago he cut up two 5 ton dumps, because they had gas engines and both trucks were just released and were purfect.
The reason my friend is cutting up his trucks is they are building a country club and golf course next to his land. He does not want them giving him trouble over the old trucks.
Any help on a offer would help. Thanks!
One of the few, Frank

m.walker

I guess it would all depend on the condition of the truck . There are alot more informed people on this site to ask . I haven't seen very many gas tractors floating around ( maybe due to age ) so I'm beginning to wonder how scarce they are ! If you get it you could always convert it later if something happens to the engine . Mine runs too good to change so I'm just going to enjoy it as is . Besides diesel costs more than gas right now anyway . If anyone knows a value on my tractor or the one Franks looking at your input would be much appreciated .

Thanks Deuceswild the paint's WalMarts finest !

m.walker

Thanks ! It's just cheap flat exterior grade paint from WalMart olive drab ( computer matched ). It's exterior house paint and the can says its OK for metal buildings . Oh by the way $ 9.99 a gallon .

You know I played with Tonkas too , that could have started a lot of us on this flat fendered truck kick !