• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M756 pipeline truck bed

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice flag pole shot! Next Aberdeen I gotta introduce myself, and get a better look at your truck. Looks like a lot of thought and ingenuity went into it's design, both on your part and on the factory's.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a worthy candidate for a resto, though! Didn't realize the pipeline deuces also had the option of a cargo body as well...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the wife fails to provide permission, I will be on the road with my piggyback device!

carguy455

Get in line Kenny !!! Remember who helped him bust A** getting that sucker home ????

I got dibs !!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is still lookin for a good engine combo for that one, he doesn't like any of the choices we currently have available to us.

Thoughts ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with acetomatoco. He may have one at his spread in Barton VT. How 'bout it RAM, got power?

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
right now they are just how I got them, so I would assume the only thing on them is stuff that is on new sheet metal. btw none of the holes were drilled