• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Mistake

oboyjohn

Hi everyone. It appears I made a mistake by posting a for sale listing where it was not supposed to be. I apologize for that and I hope I did not ruffle anybody's feathers or step on someone's toes. I came back on the site when I got the e-mail about my mistake to delete the post but it appears that it was done already. My thanks to the administrator for doing this. During the past 4 years on the site I had always replied to posts and this was the first time I tried to post something myself. Again, my apologies.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Apology accepted. You only got a "Warning", this time.

Remember, before placing a for-sale ad in the classifieds you will need to upgrade to "premium membership". (It's explained here...)

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks