• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new big red deuce

Jimma

No it wont. Get your insurance through Haggarty and they include basic coverage for towing for like $24. They have several packages for towing and for like $89 a year you can have towing on all the cars and trucks you own for 100 miles. I insured my first deuce with them and the cost per year was like $124. The second one only cost like $68 a year. The 2nd, 3rd and so on are cheaper to insure.

MrArmyAnt

I wish mine would be that cheap. I turn 24 in April and my insurance is through USAA. They cover a lot and have been good with rates. Granted my record is perfect but I have a 2007 Tundra Crewmax and a 1994 Corvette (26k miles) and they take a testicle every 6 months (700 dollars). Granted I have full coverage. Anyone else switched from USAA to someone else?

I think 25 will be the year I quit counting birthdays.

Jimma

That coverage is for collector coverage, Zero deductables on comprehensive and collision, no mileage restrictions but some usage restrictions and the trucks are insured for $7000 each.

oddshot

In the first picture do I see an ORANGE one lurking behind your red one?

What happened ... did they slide off a rainbow?

oddshot

Hey ... welcome aboard and good luck getting it home.

It looks great!!!

What are your plans?

Restore or Bobit?