• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Bobbed Deuce

Chuck76

looks good. I'm looking at buying a bobbed deuce out of VA beach. Havent decided if I want to buy it or undertake the project of bobbing a deuce myself....

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mind me asking what you have in it total now? (I've got a bobber as well, just trying to gauge)

Nice lookin truck bottlecap, congrats! What year/manufacturer is it?
And to Chuck76: Take a trip through the search for a thread I posted a while back called "Advise for future bobbers". There's a couple tidbits of info that might help ya out if you decide to do your own bobber as I'll be doing soon.
:driver:

cidrich

looks good. I'm looking at buying a bobbed deuce out of VA beach. Havent decided if I want to buy it or undertake the project of bobbing a deuce myself....
I say bob it yourself. I have done one with air ride for myself. I am doing one now for a friend and I have a 5 ton I am going to do this winter. Its not to hard but it is alot of work. I dont live too far from you and I work in salisbury. If you needed some pointers I could help.