• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new CUCV II

topgun217

I think its time for me to go back on my anti-depresants....and I just went off them when I got my M1009 too.

Seriously, nice truck sir! My hats off to you for your good fortune. Keep us updated and remember.....more pic's PLEASE!

Muttdriver77

Sooo, there it is, in the driveway of my brother's home.
I just live 'round the corner.

My little nephew loves the car, he can't wait to sit behind the wheel and to make sounds like: Broom broom!! Screeeech!!!

Man, that's what I love about being an uncle. ;-)

You get all the fun and when the kids begin to get on your nerves, you give 'em back to mum and dad!! ;-)

More pics to follow, with some new stuff on the CUCV II.

Good night, because it's a quarter past eleven here in germany right now!!

Attachments

dunedigger

OMG! I want it. I can't believe how jealous I am right now. If I got that truck I don't think I could sleep for a week. Nice truck.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a great truck you have there. Could you please take some pics of the interior and underneith it? Mabye some close ups of the drivetrain?

D T

few years ago I came out of a grocery store and there's a cucvll ,with a couple of hippy dippies in it ,I stare in amazement,its registered and full of junk,I say (stuttering)you have a cucv ll,he says its a army truck,whered you get it (mouth hangin open),from a friend , this guy had no idea what he had ,I had never seen one ,Id seen pictures ,anyway,I was shocked to see one,but what really got to me was ,it was just some old surplus truck to him,it was just some old work truck .

combatmech

I am kicking myself for not jumping through all kind of money hoops to buy the one I saw in Texas this time last year....I'll keep looking. Some thing will turn up.....Nice Truck Mutt!!!

yukondriver

CUCV II Antenna mount

Hello,
does anyone know how i can mount a radio antenna on a CUCV II, Tahoe/Yukon?
Or have anyone Pics? I have never seen a radio antenna on such a vehicle.
I think that there has never been.
Greetings from Germany
Harry

´88 M1030B1
´93 CUCV II
S 250 Shelter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks