• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce got car jacked

captnhowdy

just imagine the anticipation on a childs face waiting for santa to come down the chimney and all they hear is a thump and a really loud whistler.....lol Merry Christmas

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THAT is what Christmas is all about, great idea, wish my yard was set up to do a display like that... One of my vehicles, an M-725 field ambulance is used each year for the last eight or so by the local Red Cross chapter in a "Festival of Lights" thing at a local resort in Huron, Ohio its lit up but not like that, its a tribute to those serving away from home at the holidays. Has a tent an manequin in helmet and poncho reading a letter etc with a fire and "field decorated" Christmas tree. If I ever figure out how to post pictures to this site, I'll put some up. Us old dinosaurs have a little problem with that kind of thing..... (at least I do....)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks