• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new deuce

JDToumanian

Mine is close to his, 0125-36424, and mine's a early 1968.

B.T.W. - Don't be disappointed that it's not a newer truck... Personally, I like the older ones better - There's more history there to think about, and also your reg. fees will be lower and you have the option of Historical Vehicle registration. The air-shift transfer case is the only real improvement, and it's easy enough to replace the sprag clutch or swap the whole case for an air shift, but unless you are going to do a lot of off-road driving it's probably not worth the effort.

Jon

89deuce

i didnt really care about the year it was big cool and ran good:p so i bought it thanks everyone for your help now i just need a new sprag cause mine is worn out can i get a new one and is it really hard to put in

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks