• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce

buzzbike71

I just wanted to post that I picked up my first Deuce yesterday. Thanks to Dave Roberts at BugOutVehicles. It runs great, and looks even better. The only problem I have is allowing enought time to answer questions and talk at every stop. I don't have any pics yet, (other than the avatar) but hope to be posting them soon.

It is a M35A2 with the Hercules multifuel. I wanted to thank the administrators and members for this site, as it has been very helpful and I am sure will continue to be my best "tool" for the deuce.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the purchase have fun and do not be afraid to get you hands dirty THAT to is part of owning a Deuce
KK

lonegunman

Thats a good looking truck, of course it would look better with a series of larger pics so the rest of us can enjoy too. Share some details, how much, how's it running, does it have a history? Don't make us beat it out of you,,,,[thumbzup]

buzzbike71

coolest moment ever: I was riding shotgun in the deuce as my father-in-law drove across the farm, my two kids stretched out in the back talking about the stars, the moon and how lucky they were.

The deuce is awesome to drive. I have put 200+ miles on it in the last week. It has performed flawlessly. I am always looking for a reason to drive it.

I have the paint marker kit order for it, so it will look more official in a few weeks. I am going to attempt to post some photos. If they turn out, I will post some later.

Attachments