• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new front bumper

MarcusOReallyus

We have a lot of deer running around out here and for the price, this will save me a lot of front end work if I come across one at 45mph. .
Yep.

My wife just hit a second deer with the family van. Now I gotta pull the bumper out so it doesn't rub on the tire. I haven't been able to afford to do the repair work from the last hit. Took out the grill and most of its supports, and nearly wiped out my condenser and radiator. Meanwhile, I'm hoping we don't take a buck in the radiator! A 6 pointer would do a number on it.

While I would never put one this heavy on a vehicle, I sure am looking hard at getting some kind of stout brush guard on all of my vehicles, just as soon as I can afford it!

Crewdawg141

Hunting season is right around the corner so he is pretty busy right now. He is going to let me know when he has a couple of days and then I will give him the truck to fit it. I will post up once it is done. It looks simple, however, it needs a lot of bracing to support the pintle.

If you don't mind sharing what did this monster bumper cost you? Also would you mind PM'ing me with the contact info for the Fab Shop? I would be interested in such but maybe a bit lighter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks