• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new....ish M170

jeepsguy

Hi,
The M170 pass. seat is the "holy grail" of jeep parts. One turns up on Ebay once in a while. I bought a bunch of 170 parts from a guy in Georgia who was torching them off in a junk yard some where there. The cord-reel work light is hard to find too. The top bows and the pass. side litter hangers are tough too(there was a repro of them but they may be gone now). Then there's the special windshield frame. Good luck.

rdsar2k

I completely restored one of these M170's. Now a show vehicle. I have another titled one complete that I have been collecting all the parts for. Has everything (I mean everything), all racks, seats, reel light, bars, spare rack, windshield, tailgate. Ready to restore. I tried to sell it for what I have in it and no bites. I asked 4500.00 which sounds high but all the parts are expensive and take years to collect. My fully done one cost me about 13,000.00 parts and services to restore all labor not included. I painted it and rebuilt everything. Not a jeep that attracts a lot of resale interest but we don't do this for money.