• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New M101A1 Trailer with a surprise! Purchased today for my M1009

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all got something new to add to my M1009 today!

I purchased this M101A1 Trailer today at a great price with a like new cover on it! It has both the original tail lights with pigtail and a set of added tail lights with a flat plug.

Data plate says 1968.

Now for the surprise! This trailer is ALUMINUM! Even Better and a great deal!

Attachments

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have some trailer salad there! The trailer was rebuilt and that is a late model A2 bed. You can tell with the extra external ribs and lift brackets on the corner.

Nice score!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love this trailer! I have now been to two gun shows with it full of my gear and dont even know its behind my CUCV half the time! It pulls great and seems to ride great as well!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks