• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M109A3, Want the box?

FM5332FF

Well i got a M109A3 on GL mainly because ive been wanting a 6x6 ever sense i went to pick up my cucv, so i won this one and was wondering if any of you would want to trade my box for your cargo bed? if not im just going to sell the box and find or build a bed for it. Let me know, here are some pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bear9127

If you still have it, and are willing to sell it outright, let me know how much you need for it. Those 109 boxes are kinda hard to find.

JB

Have you taken delivery of the duece yet? Where is it? Still in a GL lot? I mean is it in Lehigh Acres? I may want to try to trade a complete M35a2C for the right M109A3. But I don't want drive the state to do it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, check the FL member needs help thread. He's broke down near your AO. Couuld use a hand.

FM5332FF

Im home now, the trip back to florida was longer than expected, but everything happens for a reason, i had the chance to meet vinny and also learn a little more about my deuce, my batterys went bad and i lost all power but after buying two new batterys i was back on the road, the only other bump in the road was blowing my right rear inside tire, but there was nothing i could do about it so i just kept on going. i arrived home shortly after and got some rest. now its time to replace tehe tire and get a troop bed for it. hopefully i will have it done before the FL rally, if so i will be there..

FM5332FF

Here are some better pictures of the box, and more pictures of my trucks.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks