• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M35A1 project

scooter01922

Don't really have many good turbo pics but here is another, couresty of BC. It is a pretty good lookin turbo. Well, hasn't actually fired yet sumoman, just testing it system by system. Will add some fuel to the good cranking i'm getting and have her running soon. I WILL get you guys some vid of the first start.:-D Plans for this truck is a bunch more maint, a good scrubbing, some sanding/sandblasting a nice coat of green and then use it. Will be used to plow the access road to the truck storage area a mile or so at most. Be a fitting semi retirement for the old gal. Let me tell ya, that is one BIG plow.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
About the brakes, likely the wheel cylinders are in need of attention, and may need brake hoses. I was able to get by for a couple drives with just adding fluid and bleeding on the crane, but the entire system needed rebuilt.

scooter01922

Sorta what i'm expecting to find. Need to move it a bit before i can really crawl around under there. Hoping to find stuff in decent shape. We shall see i guess.

scooter01922

You are just ruthless BC.....were we not just talking about that vid the other night....:roll:
The "huge mudhole" has been fixed anyway by me and my bobcat :)

oilcan

It should be in the tm's, but I'm not 100% sure.

It is a factory exhaust system, and I've only seen it on gasser trucks until now. (Pretty cool!)

scooter01922

Sure, i can get more pics of the exhaust. That is as soon as i can pull it forward a bit. I don't think i have ever seen as much dog crap in one place as there was in front of that truck. Since we pulled the truck ahead 10 feet or so its all under there somewhere. I really feel no need to go looking for it. Once i'm on clean ground i'll crawl around a bit.:-D