• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new m35a2

HN6

You are not kidding when you say that axle took a beating. One assumes it happened during active service? I wonder why they didn't simply swap an axle in.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I got the truck from a mine up here. It was used to haul supplies in and out. They obviously used it a bit and lots of add on and other fixed/replaced items. They had 2 inner bearings on one front axle. Now that I have finished all the brakes I am pretty positive I had 2 brake cylinders that only had one piston working and one cylinder that worked properly. No wonder it was sketchy driving home.

Dipstick

I got the truck from a mine up here. It was used to haul supplies in and out. They obviously used it a bit and lots of add on and other fixed/replaced items. They had 2 inner bearings on one front axle. Now that I have finished all the brakes I am pretty positive I had 2 brake cylinders that only had one piston working and one cylinder that worked properly. No wonder it was sketchy driving home.
It's gonna be a much better truck when you get done with it HN6!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks