• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M880

OLDCHEV4X4

Welcome from right up Rt 30 in Coatesville PA. Good looking truck you got there and a even better price.
There was a Dodge contact maintance truck at Colemans when i was there last month. It had no motor or doors but still had a lot of parts left on it.

xjnuttier

Welcome from right up Rt 30 in Coatesville PA. Good looking truck you got there and a even better price.
There was a Dodge contact maintance truck at Colemans when i was there last month. It had no motor or doors but still had a lot of parts left on it.
Very cool, Ilive in Christiana, you are not far away, LOL is Coleman's a junk yard? Thanks for the comp, she is not in terrible shape needs some TLC. I got the plow off now, and BOB thanks, I hope the plow works out. I did replace all the cooling system hoses, and also replaced the water outlet and thermostat. it is getting thee slowly, I will get some new updated pics of the revival of the beast..