• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M923

martinwcox

Why does it show two different plates? Yellow on the rear and blue on the front?
Possible reasons:

1. I am color blind and did not realize
2. This is an apportioned truck, the front is tagged in NC and the rear is tagged in VA
3. The tag in the back is the tag from VA, the tag in the front is the NC Beach Buggy Association and allows for driving on the beach.

[thumbzup]

martinwcox

I suspect you are right.

I have a few irons in the fire so will see what shakes out.

May well be a thread shortly on my recovery plans asking for suggested route and SS backup along the way.

pyrogod117

Well, let us know what you decide. I will gladly assist with route guidance through NJ since I've driven countless tens of thousands of miles all around it. I'll also be along the way if you need anything.

Danl

Danl M915A1

the truck has two plates the old boy that owned it must of been running it, The outer banks to massis only a days drive 12 to 14 hr. My vote is drive it

martinwcox

I am going to wait till Tuesday of next week as I have been promised some quotes by then.

After that I will decide. I need to titile the truck at the very least by the 24th, in MA you have 10 days following the purchase to title the truck and pay the sales tax.

The truck is regularly driven so in theory a 650 mile trip should not be problematic, but as we all know with these trucks anything can happen.