• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New/Old Radio PRC-351

stocksj

Hi,
About a month ago I bought off ebay a british Clansman PRC-351 VHF manpack radio. It's their 70's version of a PRC-77 but is more modular is design. Prices are great since I picked the whole kit for a bit under $100 and PRC-77 are hard to find and are expensive. Since I got my Ham License last moth I haven't made any contact yet and still need a better antenna.

Pictures posted.

Jim
KK4CWO
Woodbridge VA

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 320 operates on lower frequencies than the 351/352. There are some good groups on Yahoo for these radios. I'm in the middle of making an adapter to go in the 4AH battery box to power my 319 (digital version of the 320).

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Clansman range are good radios, and great for the price (though shipping tends to be painful).
Several of us locally are using these radios.

I run the PRC-352 and -351 in my m1009s, powered off the vehicle. Also have the -349 and -350 setups for walkabout use.

Cheers