• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Old Trailer

onegmjack

Hey had a great pickup at Richmond.Won a 6/86 Turtle Mountian trailer.Will have to find side rails,bows and cover.Some surface rust on frame but seems soild.Didn't think I would win,not at min,but glad I didn't bid on more than one or I would have been left with more than I needed. Thought for sure I would be out bid.Had been last 4 or 5 time I had tried to win trailer.Thanks emmado
22 for the info on trailers.Dwight:-D

DAP

Finished building up rack sides and bows for my M101 3/4 trailer. However, I ended up with the metal/wood to do 2 trailers. So while I was cutting wood to make one I made two sets. All metal fittings are industrial gloss black powder coated or Imron and wood is new red oak with clear high gloss exterior poly urethane (mini wax). It would be all stake sides plus bows (6 corners are used with old paint but have new wood). I did do some mods. I didn't use the nuts that grabbed the wood as when I disassembled most were rusted and tore up the wood so I used all bolts and nuts with lock washers. I spot faced the wood so that the heads/nuts were sort of recessed and not sticking out. Also I used tractor hitch pins for the corners instead of straight pins. they can then be pulled by hand if you want to remove the racks.
I have a couple hundred dollars into them plus lots of my time and am wondering if anybody is interested in a complete set of racks/bows OR trading for a 3/4 ton Pioneer Tool trailer plus a little cash. Shipping would be a killer so I would recommend pickup. I am 30 minutes off of I485 just south of Charlotte, NC OR about 20 minutes off of I77 if you come up the back way from Coumbia, SC (but you might get lost on the back roads). If you have serious interest you can leave me an email and what you want pictures of and I can take them in 1 meg resolution.

DAP

I have found a Pioneer Tool Trailer so no longer need to trade for that. However I still have the other stuff to trade. Anybody interested?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks