• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new one

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got lucky, or dumb(not sure which) and won this today.

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Rizzo, I was going to bid on that one too, but I didn't think my ex would let me park another truck at her (formerly my) house.

rizzo

thanks M1075

you could keep it at my place in the sticks 319

did you guys see the 818 wo/w ? went for 5400. all the others stopped at 6pm and them there was a bid war for the last one left. It was the cheapest at 6pm and the most expensive when it was all said and done.

Pawnshop

MUDLORD said:
is it better to scan and email my euc paperwork or to fax it?? also how many times should i do this to make sure they get it??
I faxed mine, but they called me and asked me to try a different machine because they didn't like the way it looked from mine (a line down one side making it hard to read), the second machine did just fine. I DID need to photograph and email my Driver's License to them, they will not accept a faxed ID copy, I guess the EUC copuld also be emailed. I sent one fax and printed out the reciept confirmation to verify that the fax was received. I think multiple faxes would piss them off and likely confuse things on their end.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been emailing mine and it has been fast and easy.