• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new to me M-332 ammo trailer

Cleptomaniac

Here it is my M-332 ammo trailer. It is a 1969. Had CARC in 93
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348027822.859849.jpg
Here it is on recovery. Didn't really fit on the Deuce...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348027931.596732.jpg

Also got 200+ sets of SCBA firefighting gear :) so if anyone needs some it will be in the classifieds.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold one for scrap value (it was not scrapped) and gave one away recently to another SteelSoldier. I literally never used mine and decided I needed the room more.

combat32

Good lookin rig,I have passed on a couple as I just don't have the need for one. Me and Ted were just talkin about you the other day, the deuce is still lookin good!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's one holding down some real estate in my back yard piled full of rims.

Kind of like a slinky....not much good for anything but it brings a smile to your face just looking at it.
That is funny right there, and it is exactly what I found. Mine were backed into a garage one in front of the other so you can imagine how many times I took the back one out (let alone the front one!). I love green iron and would have loved to keep them, but I needed the space. With multiple M105A3s and an M105A2 with CBC, I just could not justify them. They are cool, though.

M813A1

Darn Clepto !! I had one and would have let you have it cheap !! If you want another one you are welcomed to it !! I do not think I will get my project done that I was going to use it for !!

Cleptomaniac

M813A1 I got thais one cheep! Cheep enough I can scrap it and make a little money :) not the plan but...

We Okies need to get together and do something! Has been a while!

M813A1

Yes I agree !! if you are interested there is the Ghouls Gone Wild Parade in late October !! The only bad thing is there cannot be anyone under 18 in the Parade .But it is a blast to be in !! I was in the Parade 2010 and it was lots of Fun !!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recall seeing a few with fenders from the factory coming out. I believe they were newer...like built in the 80s if I recall correctly. Those would be the M332 to get IMHO.

Cleptomaniac

Yea I try to do parades with the family.
So I doubt I'll be in that one. The Czech Festival is in Yukon in a few weeks. I'm going to be in that with the Jeep club.
I have a cool place we can go. Can camp if we want. I posted it on here a while back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks